2022 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Towing Capacity
Many Blairsville drivers ask the team at Tri-Star Chevrolet Buick of Blairsville, ‘How much can a Chevy Silverado 1500 tow?” When properly equipped, the 2022 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 towing capacity goes up to 13,300 pounds. Several features help make the Silverado 1500 towing capacity possible, such as its hydro-formed and boxed high-strength steel frame and several special towing features. Read on to learn how the Chevy Silverado 1500 makes towing around Indiana easier, and contact us if you have questions.
Silverado Engine Options: Towing Capacity
The Silverado 1500 towing capacity is due in part to its impressive variety of powerful engines, including:
- 2.7L Turbo Engine: Delivers 310 hp with 348 lb-ft of torque and an 8-speed automatic transmission
- 5.3 EcoTec3 V8 w/Dynamic Fuel Management & Auto Start/Stop: Delivers 335 hp and 383 lb-ft per foot of torque paired with 8-speed automatic transmission
- 5.3 EcoTec3 V8 w/Dynamic Fuel Management: 335 hp with 383 lb-ft per foot of torque, but with a 10-speed automatic transmission
- 6.2L V8 Engine w/Dynamic Fuel Management & Auto Start/Stop: Produces 420 hp with 460 lb-ft of torque, a 10-speed automatic transmission, and a towing capacity of up to 9,100 pounds
- 6.2L V8 Engine w/Dynamic Fuel Management: 420 hp with 460 lb-ft of torque and a towing capacity of up to 13,300 pounds
- 3.0L I6 Turbo-Diesel: 277 hp with 460 lb-ft of torque, and a towing capacity up to 9,300 pounds
Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Towing Features
The Silverado 1500 towing capacity isn’t the only thing New Aleandria drivers are talking about. Chevy has gone beyond towing mirrors and now offers a host of electronic and mechanical upgrades, such as:
- In-Vehicle Trailering System- Includes a pre-departure checklist, trailer tire pressure and temperature, trailer lighting diagnostics, and the ability to set up trailer profiles with the myChevrolet Mobile App.
- Towing Performance Tech- Provides Trailer Sway Control, Hill Start Assist, and Auto Grade Braking to help you take on Latrobe roads like a boss.
Experience the Chevy Silverado at Tri-Star Chevrolet Buick of Blairsville
When you’re ready to experience the 2022 Silverado 1500 for yourself, contact us at Tri-Star Chevrolet Buick of Blairsville to schedule a test drive. Feel free to browse our new vehicle specials to see if you can save some money with a great deal and let us know how we can be of service.
More from Tri-Star Chevrolet Buick of Blairsville
The 2022 Chevrolet Trax is a great option for Indiana drivers. The Chevy Trax is a compact SUV, but it has plenty of space for your passengers to get comfortable. It also has plenty of features to make your ride more relaxing. Explore the Chevrolet Trax interior with the team at Tri-Star Chevrolet Buick of Blairsville. Then,…
The 2022 Chevy Equinox colors offer Indiana drivers eight distinct paint options. Regardless of what your preferences are, you’re sure to find the perfect tint coat for your style, Take a moment to learn about the 2022 Chevy Equinox exterior colors, Chevy Equinox interior colors, and other style options. Then, complete a credit application…
The Chevy Equinox is a versatile and stylish SUV that has impressed drivers from Indiana to New Aleandria, but with rising gas prices, just how far can you travel on a tank of gas? The 2022 Chevy Equinox gas mileage makes the most out of every fuel up with an EPA-estimated 26 mpg city and…